Thursday 14 July 2011

#133: Make lasagna

Today I made lasagna with the assistance of my mother. It was fun making my favourite food and it turned out great! It's actually pretty simple to make. Now I can definitely survive living on my own haha. There are hundreds of recipes for it online. I used a basic one from allrecipes.com that included ground beef, tomato sauce, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, lasagna noodles and water. I'm enjoying learning how to cook these days, it's really fun and useful.

My lasagna: Before


...And after (tastes better than it prob looks)










On another note, we (fam and I) are booking our flight to London, England! We're leaving on Aug. 14th. I've been to London when I was a child (about 3 years old) so obviously I don't  remember and would love to go again. I'm soo excited! :)

2 comments: